Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
17" Super Red Aro
14"+ ST
15" RARE Platinum RTC

All three of the above as a package Deal

Price to sell quick as I need room quick...buy them and resell for more then what you bought from me!...don't care!...:)

I'm trying not to cry on this package deal as that's less the cost of my Plat RTC!

SOLD..

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Yeah...it would have been me if I wasn't the seller! LOL....just need to start clearing tank now for new arrivals and these guys might cause some trouble for my new arrivals therefore need to have my annual fire sale. All these guys for only $3000, here is what I paid for them...plat rtc $3300, aro $1200, ST, 1500....but you get all three for less then what I paid for the rtc...no splits unless you are able to find someone....all these guys are quite rare with the exception of the 17" SR

Sorry, I've got 0 experience in Shipping...if you would like to ship contact Brandon and deal with him to see if he will do this for your at your shipping cost...

Thanks All.

hondas3000

Chen, why do you have to sell it when it is summer and my budget is tight as there is many project upgrade for the house. I will have many sleepless night with this price.

chen88

Super Moderator
lol, i had a very sleepless night last nigh, hence i'm already awake! I need space buddy...space hopefully in a couple weeks that will be filled so need to start now. Space for a very special project... that is sad right now to not only sell at these prices for quick movement but hopefully something that will put a smile on my face in a couple of weeks...

bcarlos

Wow what a deal! Chen, there are guys on MFK who would kill for that plat RTC. Good to see you're offering it to our Arowanaclub.ca bro's first.

Would be glad to ship these out to anyone in Canada.

chen88

Super Moderator
SR and ST SOLD....just the Plat RTC left!......so I'll close this thread as I've got the RTC on his own for sale thread...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.