Pair of Pearls and a galaxy too!!!

mr ry

Ok after getting these rays from Cirrus in the middle of oct to moving into a house 2 weeks later i finally got some pics of the rays he got me

The pearls male is lighter one

then the galaxy

All of them together

mr ry

I feed them twice once in the morning at about 6 am cuz i leave for work and then at 7 ar night... The male pearl doesnt eat pellets too much he likes krill other rays are starting to gum the heck outta the pellets sometimes eating them

exoticaquaria

I feed them twice once in the morning at about 6 am cuz i leave for work and then at 7 ar night... The male pearl doesnt eat pellets too much he likes krill other rays are starting to gum the heck outta the pellets sometimes eating them

That's good! Once eating pellets very well, they will grow quite fast!

mr ry

Well after 2 weeks of no blood worms for the rays my galaxy ray finally ate something... Looks like its dew worms .... He doesnt seem interested in massivor or krill or silversides... Pearls eat anything very frustrating...

exoticaquaria

Well after 2 weeks of no blood worms for the rays my galaxy ray finally ate something... Looks like its dew worms .... He doesnt seem interested in massivor or krill or silversides... Pearls eat anything very frustrating...

Soak carnivore pellets in worm guts if he is eating dew worms well. You want to switch them over to pellets asap before they get use to worms. Its hard to convert a ray eating only worms.

At this size, they should be more than willing to eat frozen prawn and pellets already. Just need a little training!

mr ry

He just ate 2 pieces of a worm i cut into four.... But im gunna do the gut thing hopefully get him eatin them how long should i let them soak in the guts for?

exoticaquaria

He just ate 2 pieces of a worm i cut into four.... But im gunna do the gut thing hopefully get him eatin them how long should i let them soak in the guts for?

You have to wait until they are eating earth worms with gusto before switching them to pellets.

If soaking, soak for a minute. That's enough or else the pellet can get really soft and that's not good either.

Pellet training rays can take a little while. Just patience!